2018 Joint State Convention : RESERVATIONS
CRRC has not contracted with any airline carrier for this convention. For those of you who will be flying, the hotel is located about 35 miles from the Reno/Tahoe International Airport, 100 miles from the Sacramento International Airport, and 200 miles from the San Francisco International Airport.
Situated on North America’s largest alpine lake, Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino offers a luxurious design styled in the tradition of a magnificent 1920s grand lodge. With rough-hewn beams, rich leathers, and massive granite throughout, the resort is the true definition of classic Lake Tahoe. Surrounded by the beauty of the Sierra Nevada mountains, the 26-acre resort offers 500 feet of private lakefront beach and pier. To take a virtual tour of the property, click here.
Following are the details you need to know to make your hotel reservation:
- Rooms have been blocked beginning Tuesday, June 5 through Saturday, June 9.
- Group rates are for Deluxe guest rooms at $209/night, plus taxes and fees.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy. The nightly rate for triple occupancy is $234.00 and for quadruple occupancy is $259.00.
- A mandatory daily resort fee of $15.00 provides additional amenities and services, including guest room Wi-Fi internet access, local calls, 800 access fee, self & valet parking, mini refrigerator, new fitness center, in-room safe, limited incoming and outgoing faxes, in-room coffeemaker, 24-hour business center, $5.00 Casino match play coupon and seasonal fitness classes.
- Individual gratuities are at your discretion. Suggested gratuity is $2.00 per room per day for Housekeeping, and $5 per trip for bell services.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Guest room cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival to receive a full refund. Any cancellation made within 14 days of arrival will result in the charge of one night’s room and tax.
- Group room rates are valid 4 days Pre and Post official program dates, subject to availability, until the cut-off date of May 7.
All reservations must be made by May 7 in order to receive the group rate. You have two choices to make your reservations: